Tuesday 6 May 2014

My friend Huck Pilgrim posted the answers to five questions to his blog today. They are:

  1. What are you working on?
  2. How does your erotica differ from other erotica?
  3. Why do you write erotica?
  4. How does your writing process work?
Huck is, hands down, the best erotica writer I know of. His kinks are not my kinks. His stories feature humiliation, dubious consent, and some nasty characters. But, jesus, can he ever write. You can't look away, even if you want to. Check out his stories. If you dare.

I'll be posting my own answers to the same questions in a few days, along with some links to other erotica writers that I like, so check back for that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you Sybil. I have been floating all day today with this awesome compliment.

    ReplyDelete